Nanopto leaves its mark at the 2017 Spring Meeting organized by European Material Research Society (EMRS) which was held in Strasburg from May 22 to 26, 2017. 6 group members participated in the conference with contributions in symposia C, E, H, L, M, and N covering a wide range of topics, includinig photonics, thermoelectrics, photovoltaics and materials processing. Please visit the EMRS web for full abstracts of each contribution.
- Mariano Campoy-Quiles : Two invited talks entitled ‘Polymer/Carbon nanotube composites for thermoelectrics’ (M.XI.1) and ‘Combinatorial processing of organic photovoltaic materials for ultrafast performance evaluation’ (L.1.7)
- Alejandro Goñi: Talk ‘Fabrication of thermoelectric far-infrared sensors based on SiGe membranes’ (H.10.2)
- Juan Luis Garcia: Talk ‘Nanostructured high dielectric semiconductor ultrathin films with enhanced broadband absorption in the visible and NIR regime’ (E.XII.4)
- Bernhard Dörling: Talk ‘Controlled Pinning of Conjugated polymer Spherulites’ (L.1.2)
- Xabier Rodriguez-Martínez: Poster entitled ‘Large-area imaging of film thickness and composition in OPV blends by Raman scattering’. (C.13.5)
- Pau Molet: Poster: ‘Thin Film Germanium Photonic Architectures Exhibiting Enhanced Absorption from VIS to NIR Frequencies’ (N.15.53)