The CNI v2.0 is a flexible nanoimprint tool. It offers thermal and UV nanoimprint and imprinting in vacuum if needed. It handles all shapes and formats of stamps and substrates up to Ø100 mm (4-inch). The system has manual loading and unloading of stamp and substrate but all processing are fully automatic and the dedicated software gives the user full control of the imprint process.
- Easy replication of micro and nanoscale structures
- Thermal imprint up to 200C
- UV NIL with 365 nm exposure
- Imprint in vacuum (evacuation of imprint chamber down to 0.1 mbar)
- Imprint pressure up to 10 bar
- Very uniform temperature distribution and highly accurate read-out (absolute value)
Contact: Cristiano Matricardi (firstname.lastname@example.org)