- 4 high precision needles which provide electrical access to a specimen.
- Integrated with a LINKAM T95 cryostat.
- Temperature range: from 25ºC to600 Cº.
- Electrical conductivity measurements can be conducted in this system through a Keithley resistance meter or in its higher precision version using a lock-in amplifier Stanford Instruments SR-800.
- Thermal conductivity measurements can also be conducted with this system using the 3 omega technique which we have develop in-house. This technique is specially suitable to address the thermal conductivity of thin film as well as bulk samples (substrates).
Lab: Optical Lab
Contact: Sebastian Reparaz (email@example.com)